Travel Medical Insurance vs. Travel Insurance
Please check out our Insurance page for more information on our gold standard in International Travel Medical Insurance. Travel Medical Insurance differentiates itself from Travel Insurance in that beyond the normal coverages of accident, loss and delay there is allowance for inpatient and outpatient care (self determined). There are also provisions for home visits whereby you can visit network physicians. This insurance is geared to those going overseas long term in nature. Maximum coverage is 364 days and is renewable. Please go to our insurance tab to find our gold standard for members and you will see why we are so convinced.
NOTE: While most of our products are for any nationality from anywhere. the short term simple travel insurance policies we offer are only for US residents residing in the USA at time of application.
You must log-in to your Go2Serve.com user account to continue reading about this opportunity.
Opportunities to Serve
- How to add your organizations opportunity - it’s free!
- Travel Medical Insurance vs. Travel Insurance
- How to use our site in finding opportunities to serve…
- Always Travel Deal Searching for YOU!
- Metron Manager
- Use your creative, technical or business talents in global media missions